Anna Murray is a practicing attorney in Jeffersonville, Indiana. She has been running her own law firm for the past seven years, and is also currently the president of the Clark County Bar Association. She has a general practice.
Anna graduated from the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington and graduated cum laude from the Willamette University College of Law in Salem, Oregon. She is married and has two young children who attend public schools.
Anna’s commitment to children and families has been lived out through her pro bono efforts with the Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence and with Indiana Legal Services, her service as the Clark County Bar Association President for the past three years, as chair of the Solo and Small Firm Section of the Louisville Bar Association, as a member of the board of directors of Best Buddies of Kentucky, and her volunteer work with Family Services, and the Clark County Youth Shelter. She is running for office at significant personal sacrifice because she recognizes the importance of good government in the lives of everyday Hoosiers and is ready to see change.
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon
- J.D. cum laude
- Law Review: The Willamette Law Journal, Member
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- Major: Int'l Studies on the Environment
- Minor: Music
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- American Association of Justice
- Best Buddies Kentucky, Board of Directors, 2014
- Clark County Bar Association, President since 2014
- Clark County Youth Shelter and Family Services Volunteer
- Louisville Bar Association (past member)
- Chair, Solo & Small Firm Section, 2012
• Indiana, Kentucky